Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello Again

I know it has been a long time since I have written anything. I have had a second c section and we now have a healthy beautiful 7 month old daughter. We now have 2 living children, one 3 and one 7mo. I am currently breast feeding. It is painful every feeding but knowing I am doing the best I can for my daughter helps me push through. My body has taken a toll from all the pregnancies, I am very out of shape and in lots of pain often. I am currently starting physical therapy for my back and shoulders. I will be going to see a rheumatologist soon as I have not seen one since I was diagnosed about 8 years ago. We moved farther from my family and closer to my husbands which has been good but I miss my family. My Dr is one of the many who is not knowledgeable about fibro so I am having a hard time with her. Im taking it day by day right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment