Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Realization

So my breast reduction got denied for the third time because my husband is getting out of the marine corp next month and they dont want to pay for it. I am sad and mad and frustrated! I have come to realize that it isnt gonna happen unless we pay for it even though I have 8 years of documentation and 4 different doctors saying I need it. My back will continue to hurt :( I have been in so much pain lately I cant keep up on my house work and its getting hard to hold my 6 month old son because he weighs almost 20 pounds. I have been trying to loose weight but its very hard when the only exercise I can do is walking, I'm not gonna get very far with only being able to walk. Its a viscous circle I hurt cause i have 10 pounds to loose but there isnt much I can do about it because of the pain. I have had a kink in my neck for days and I cant even turn it to the right. Having my son has defiantly made my fibro worse but i would not change anything! He is amazing and I love him so much if I could go back in time I would still have him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment